Lutron RA2 Select In-Line Dimmer RRK-R25NE-240
The RA2 Select family of in-line dimmers and switches can control lighting and motor loads both locally and remotely when paired with Pico wireless controls or Radio Powr Savr occupancy / vacancy sensors. This provides a system that is convenient and easy to install.
RA2 Select in-line load controls use Lutron patented Clear Connect RF technology which provides reliable, wireless communication with other RA2 Select devices. Each load control can be controlled individually using a Pico wireless control. Using a RA2 Select main repeater allows devices to be part of a whole house solution that can be controlled remotely from anywhere in the world.
- The dimmer is trailing edge capable of 1 W minimum load and up to 250 W of LED, incandescent, halogen, or ELV loads.
- The switch is rated for 6 AX of general purpose lighting load and 2 A 0.5 HP of motor load.
- Allows remote control from anywhere in the space when paired with Pico wireless controls.
- When used with the RA2 Select main repeater, the load controls can be programmed via the Lutron App* to incorporate lighting scenes and schedule daily events. Also, the load controls can also be controlled from anywhere in the world.
- To maximize energy savings and provide hands-free operation, load controls can be turned on/off automatically via Radio Powr Savr occupancy /vacancy sensors.
- Small size allows for simple retrofit installation.
- Remote device association allows for in-line controls to be added to a system without physically accessing product.
Enjoy personalized smart lighting and shade control for any home, any budget, with Lutron’s RA2 Select. Added convenience. More comfort. Enhanced peace of mind. Staying in control of your home, even when you’re not there.
Easy system setup through the Lutron App automatically configures light and shade levels for typical activities. The pre-engraved Pico scene keypad guarantees every scene keypad in the home has an intuitive scene name, such as Bright, Entertain, and Relax, for those pre-set light and shade levels.